PATIENT SAFETY PROTOCOL
You may notice some changes when you come to the office for your next appointment. Please take a moment to read the information below thoroughly. We look forward to seeing you soon!
For the safety of our patients and staff: We are not seeing patients that have a fever, have traveled out of the country, been on a cruise ship in the past 2 months, or have been in contact with someone who has. Please call in to reschedule your appointment if this applies to you.
We follow the CDC recommendations for disinfection and sterilization of our office and operatories, and we are taking some additional measures to help keep our patients and staff safe.
- All patients are pre-screened and checked for their temperature when they
come in. For anyone with a high temperature, we will reschedule your appointment
and refer you to a primary care physician.
- We have a hand-sanitizing station at our entrance with a touchless dispenser.
- We removed half of the chairs from the waiting room so as to avoid crowding.
- All magazines, pamphlets & other literature has been removed from our
- Additional sanitizing of the whole office, operatories, and all common
areas as recommend by the CDC
- Everything, from the lamp to the chair are wiped down with medical disinfectant
wipes after every patient.
- We will try to see patients immediately. For any wait time, patients have
the option to go to their car and will be notified by cell phone when
it’s time to be seen.
- While your child is being seen, we’ve asked parents to wait in the
car for their children.
Please call us with any questions or concerns, your health and safety are our top priority.
Your Team at Holistic Orthodontics
“I am so grateful to Dr. Berrios and the whole staff!”
“The staff greets you with a smiling face for every appointment. I couldn’t be happier with the results that came from my braces.”
“Honestly best service I have ever received at a dental office!”
A - Z