PATIENT SAFETY PROTOCOL
For the safety of our patients and staff: We are not seeing patients that have a fever, have traveled out of the country, been on a cruise ship in the past 2 months, or have been in contact with someone who has. Please call in to reschedule your appointment if this applies to you.
We follow the CDC recommendations for disinfection and sterilization of our office and operatories, and we are taking some additional measures to help keep our patients and staff safe.
- All patients are pre-screened and checked for their temperature when they come in. For anyone with a high temperature, we will reschedule your appointment and refer you to a primary care physician.
- We have a hand-sanitizing station at our entrance with a touchless dispenser.
- We removed half of the chairs from the waiting room so as to avoid crowding.
- All magazines, pamphlets & other literature has been removed from our waiting area.
- Additional sanitizing of the whole office, operatories, and all common areas as recommend by the CDC
- Everything, from the lamp to the chair are wiped down with medical disinfectant wipes after every patient.
- We will try to see patients immediately. For any wait time, patients have the option to go to their car and will be notified by cell phone when it's time to be seen.
- While your child is being seen, we’ve asked parents to wait in the car for their children.
Please call us with any questions or concerns, your health and safety are our top priority.
Your Team at Holistic Orthodontics